Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Author of the Medical Mafia on Vaccines

Hello! I am the author of the book "The Medical Mafia". Among the many topics mentioned in this volume, I was revealing the ineffectiveness and dangers of vaccination. At that time, I was a practicing physician in Quebec, Canada, under the name of Ghislaine Lanctôt, and the owner of numerous medical clinics. Because of my professional status, my words weighed significantly in the public eye. The Medical Board’s reaction was immediate and strong. Its leaders demanded that I resign as a physician. I answered that I would do so as long as they could prove that what I had written was false. The Medical Board replied with a call for my expulsion.

An 11 day trial followed (1995), where I appeared without any lawyer. The arguments rested mainly on vaccination. As I witnessed the disproportionate reaction of the Medical Board, I realized that, for the health establishment, the subject of vaccination was taboo. Unknowingly, I had opened a Pandora’s box. I discovered that, despite official claims, vaccines have nothing to do with public health. Underneath the governmental stamp of approval, there are deep military, political and industrial interests.

Throughout the trial, the Medical Board brought many physicians as public health “experts”. During the cross-examination of one of these, Dr. Richard Massé, I used an episode from the March 11th, 1979, 60 Minutes TV show from CBS, which was given to me privately by a supporter. This episode talked about the tragic and massive vaccination in USA during the 1976 swine flu outbreak (see link at the end of this note). Attached below, I am including the answer made by the court president (judge) after viewing this episode. It is found on page 70 of the book The Trial of the Medical Mafia.

None of the physicians who were present during the trial took this information seriously. Amazing!
Since this trial, these same physicians have continued their career in public health, and now hold honourable positions. They are the very ones who are pushing the public toward a new world-wide epidemic. This A(H1N1) pandemic is concocted and orchestrated by the WHO (World Health Organization), and serves the same military, political and industrial interests as those of 1976. Have these physicians lost their memory, or were they serving those interests right from the beginning?
I am emerging from a long silence on the subject of vaccination, because I feel that, this time, the stakes involved are huge. The consequences may spread much further than anticipated.

Here are the most important ones:
- Compulsory inoculation of vaccines containing a deadly virus
- Massive and targeted reduction of the world population
- Through vaccines, possible introduction of tiny microchips for mind control
- Establishment of martial law and police state
- Activation of the concentration camps built to accommodate the rebellious
- Transfer of power from all nations to a single United Nations government
- Fulfilment of the NWO (New World Order).

Take the time to look at the 1979 60 Minutes episode (link below).
It includes the governmental TV propaganda that was used in USA at the time to push the massive vaccination that followed.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/cbs+60+minutes%2C+swine+flu+...

Then, ask yourself : “Should I continue to trust physicians, politicians, and the World Health Organization (WHO)?”

and please see Page 70 of the book The Trial of the Medical Mafia by Ghislaine Lanctoc
http://www.personocratia.com/en/dernieres_nouvelles.php
and
http://www.jemesouviensdequijesuis.com/english/home.htm

No comments:

The Stephan;s were unlawfully charged and convicted of failing to provide the neccessaries of life...This is the corrected Wikipedia article

{{short description|Charged with failing to provide the necessaries of life for his son Ezekiel}} {{Use Canadian English|date=July 2021}} {...